Announcement



Many of the transcriptions found here are now in published form. They have been published by the Orange County Genealogical Society (in Goshen, New York). Volume 3 includes my Volume 3 and Volume 5. Volume 4 includes my four parts of New Milford history. There is a planned Volume 5, which will include my Volumes 6, 7, and 8, Part 1, which is about 250 transcriptions. They can be purchase through the Genealogical Society. Just Google them and print out the order form. Or they can be purchased from the Warwick Historical Society. They are also on sale at the gift shop at Baird's Tavern. I would like to thank the Genealogical Society and Dan Burrows for their efforts. Started a new blog for images of Warwick. Go to: www.imagesofwarwicknewyork.blogspot.com.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Edenville/Union Corners



This is a photo of the (121) Miller Farm on 81 Jessup Road. Ca. 1850 (OrangeCountygov.com).

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks Terry for sharing your passion of
    local history.

    Do you have any information regrding the pending
    development of Warwick Views LLC. I am most
    interested in knowing of any past histories. I understand that artifacts have been found there
    as well as a rock that is named for (after) Edenville.I believe it was found by a resident
    who was a doctor and maybe Mr. Webster as well.
    I also remember information regarding the "Gilbraltar Rock" where Rev Knox would preach or share stories.
    any thoughts would be appreciated
    warm regards,
    Maureen Cuddeback

    ReplyDelete