Announcement



Many of the transcriptions found here are now in published form. They have been published by the Orange County Genealogical Society (in Goshen, New York). Volume 3 includes my Volume 3 and Volume 5. Volume 4 includes my four parts of New Milford history. There is a planned Volume 5, which will include my Volumes 6, 7, and 8, Part 1, which is about 250 transcriptions. They can be purchase through the Genealogical Society. Just Google them and print out the order form. Or they can be purchased from the Warwick Historical Society. They are also on sale at the gift shop at Baird's Tavern. I would like to thank the Genealogical Society and Dan Burrows for their efforts. Started a new blog for images of Warwick. Go to: www.imagesofwarwicknewyork.blogspot.com.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Historic Houses: Edenville/Union Corners



This is a photo of the (113) Rowlee/Waterbury House, 4 Waterbury Road. 1790 stone section, c. 1860 wooden section. (Clark)

2 comments:

  1. My Mother and all her siblings were born in this house. She was born in 1934.I had been in the house in the 1970's and saw the remnants of a midnight wedding held there long ago. I think it was the Waterbury family? Any info would be appreciated! sweenich@gmail.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, My husbands is a direct decendent of Heman Rowley. Please email him at tenthmich@yahoo.com for more information. Thank you Renee Rowley. Michigan

      Delete