Announcement



Many of the transcriptions found here are now in published form. They have been published by the Orange County Genealogical Society (in Goshen, New York). Volume 3 includes my Volume 3 and Volume 5. Volume 4 includes my four parts of New Milford history. There is a planned Volume 5, which will include my Volumes 6, 7, and 8, Part 1, which is about 250 transcriptions. They can be purchase through the Genealogical Society. Just Google them and print out the order form. Or they can be purchased from the Warwick Historical Society. They are also on sale at the gift shop at Baird's Tavern. I would like to thank the Genealogical Society and Dan Burrows for their efforts. Started a new blog for images of Warwick. Go to: www.imagesofwarwicknewyork.blogspot.com.

Monday, November 23, 2009

B.F. Dunning



This is a scan of an original plate from the Beers Atlas of 1875. It was on Maple Ave. I don't think it is there at present. Notice what look to be greenhouses in the upper lefthand corner. Check Days Gone By for more information.

1 comment:

  1. the house still exists. It is 7 Pinecrest, Warwick, NY. I grew up in that house. It is now for sale. It is listed on the National register of Historic Homes. The current owners have restored it to it's former glory.
    When I think of home, I think of that house and Warwick.

    Best to all,
    Nancy D'Agostino
    former Warwick resident

    ReplyDelete